We are looking for a Machine Learning Intern to join the R&D team in Bucharest, Romania. At MorphL, you will be working with a team of world class engineers and your main responsibility is to build the data pipelines and machine learning platform to power the SaaS version of MorphL.
You will develop complex data processing pipelines, write scalable web services, build experimentation platforms, and design and implement optimization and machine learning algorithms.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
- Some experience in the field of Applied Machine Learning and Big Data Management as well as statistics in applied mathematics and algorithm design.
- Some experience with data processing infrastructure such as Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, SQL, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience with Deep Learning and associated frameworks is a plus.
- Strong programming skills.
- Good understanding of deep learning, mathematics and statistics.
- Experience with Python (esp. NumPy and Pandas).
- Structured and independent way of working.
- Excellent English language skills.
The core technical skills you should have:
- Be very familiar with at least one of the following: (1) knowledge discovery and information retrieval, such as entity/relation extraction and learning from unstructured data,
(2) machine learning powered recommendation systems and ranking algorithms, such as content based recommendation, collaborative filtering, (3)natural language processing: deep learning and statistical learning
- Solid in traditional machine learning methods: supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Expertise in or willing to explore advanced deep learning techniques in knowledge extraction and graph construction.
- Play with SQL, noSQL databases and big data processing.
- Competitive salary and options.
- Fun, collaborative and energetic team environment with nice office environment (TechHub Bucharest).
- Unlimited growth potential.